May 19th, 2020
-- Thank you for participating in the first webinars! You can download the slides from the first webinar here and the slides from the second one you can find here. --
In a series of 3 webinars dida's Ewelina Fiebig explains in detail the most important steps leading to the successful implementation of an NLP project.
Webinar 1: Text recognition (OCR) | April 23rd from 11-12 o'clock (CEST)
Link to the recording in German language.
Webinar 2: NLP Labeling Tools | May 28th from 11-12 o'clock (CEST) Link to the recording in German language. We will address the following aspects: - What does labeling mean and what can be labeled?
- Why is labeling necessary at all?
- Challenges in choosing a suitable tool.
- Our tips on what is important to consider before and during the selection of a tool.
- Short presentation of selected tools.
- Other tools worth mentioning.
Webinar 3: NLP Case Study - Entity Recognition in Documents | June 18th from 11-12 o'clock (CEST)