The webinar is held in German language.
Imagine that you want to extract specific content (a date, an invoice number, the number of products ordered, etc.) from a variety of documents, such as contracts or forms. Such a task is a perfect use case for Natural Language Processing (NLP for short).
The success of an NLP project consists of a series of steps from data preparation to modeling and deployment. Since the input data are often scanned documents, the data preparation step initially involves the use of text recognition tools (OCR for short) and later on also the use of so-called labeling tools.
We explain these steps in detail, give some tips on the selection of suitable tools for specific problems and present a concrete example of application.
Webinar 2: Labeling Tools
In this webinar we will deal with the topic of selecting a suitable labeling tool. We will address the following aspects:
- What does labeling mean and what can be labelled?
- Why is labeling necessary at all?
- Challenges in choosing a suitable tool.
- Our tips on what is important to consider before and during the selection of a tool.
- Short presentation of selected tools.
- Other tools worth mentioning.
You can download the slides from this webinar here.